Make your donation to be homeful today! All donations will be used to help families on the brink of homelessness stay in their own homes.
Donate to be homeful !
Help prevent family homelessness in CT by donating to the be homeful project.
There are two ways to donate:
- Make a personal donation. Make a donation on behomeful.org. Every donation has a big impact on families facing homelessness.
- $50 can help with transportation to work, or food for the dinner table.
- $100 can help with the cost of electricity, heat, or water.
- $250 can help cover part of a month's rent subsidy.
- $500 can help with a month's rent subsidy.
- $1000 - the average cost to keep a family housed!
- Start a fundraiser. Bring family or friends together to support your community's neighbors in need. Build your own fundraiser on our Crowdrise page, or donate to one that's already there.
Start your fundraiser today on our Crowdrise page, crowdrise.com/behomeful. Or, click on the button below to make a personal donation.
Sponsor a family
Are you ready to be homeful by sponsoring a family facing homelessness in your community? From marmalade drives to Bring Your Bear fundraisers to retail promotions, there are so many ways you can make a difference through the be homeful project.
Contact us to sign up, or for more information about how you can sponsor a family in your community and help end homelessness before it begins.