Make your donation to be homeful today! All donations will be used to help families on the brink of homelessness stay in their own homes.
You can help end homelessness for a local family with a donation to the be homeful project. Your support will allow a family to remain where their children can thrive: at home.
Your donation makes you a world of distance to a child. A gift of $1,000+ is the average amount required to prevent a family from becoming homelessness in the first place. Every dollar matters!
Here are some examples of what your gift can do:
- $50 can help with transportation to work, or food for the dinner table.
- $100 can help with the cost of electricity, heat, or water.
- $250 can help cover part of a month's rent subsidy.
- $500 can help with a month's rent subsidy.
- $1000 - the average cost to keep a family housed!
Little things add up so even a $1 gift can make a difference for a family facing homelessness. Thank you for being homeful!
Would you like to hold a fundraiser for the be homeful project?
Bring family or friends together to support your community's neighbors in need. Build your own fundraiser on our Crowdrise page, or donate to one that's already there.
Start your fundraiser today on our Crowdrise page, crowdrise.com/behomeful. Or, click on the button below to make a personal donation.