2017 Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the BE HOMEFUL for the holidays Paddington Plush Promotion
be homeful for the holidays Paddington plush promotion
Terms and Conditions
For every $25 donated to the be homeful project this holiday season, we will gift a Paddington plush bear or book to a child in a Connecticut shelter.
- This promotion begins on 12:00 a.m. on October 1, 2017 and ends on 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2017.
- CCEH or its volunteers will deliver bears to area shelters no later than December 31, 2017.
- Children eligible to receive a plush bear must be no older than 17 years of age.
- CCEH will make available up to 2,000 plush bears and 2,000 books in connection with this promotion. Plush bears and books will be made available while supplies last.
- A child may receive one plush bear and one book only.
- CCEH retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or approximate value in the event that a plush bear or book become unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
- CCEH retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to manage the terms and conditions of this promotion, including, but not limited to, the selection of participating shelters and the distribution of plush bears and books to shelters.
- CCEH, and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees may not be held liable for any loss, damages, or injury associated with this promotion.